Chronic headaches and migraines can be treated with more than just painkillers
Tinnitus can be traced to problems with the mouth and jaw.
Vertigo and dizziness can be traced to problems with the mouth and jaw.
There are non-invasive and drug-free ways to resolve imbalances in the TMJ.
Headache & Migraine
- Preventative medications attempt to prevent migraines and headaches before they start—typically beta blockers, anti-seizure medication, or antihistamines
- These medications only work for about 40% of the people who take them, and even then only reduce the frequency of episodes by an average of 50%
At Pickering & Allen Orthodontics our certified team uses the latest technology to examine the musculoskeletal system including the head, neck, and jaw to help find signs of inflammation and tensions which lead to chronic headaches & migraines.
Force & Range of Motion Analysis
Symptoms & Headache History
How it Works
- TruDenta’s different technologies work together to reduce pain and inflammation from the very first session, with the end goal of creating a complete and lasting resolution of symptoms
- No injections and no medications means no unpleasant side effects
- The whole-body approach combines state of the art ultrasound, cold laser, microcurrent, and trigger point manipulation techniques
If the diagnosis indicates headaches are being caused by imbalances in the way force is being distributed, TruDenta can help! Our team will start a treatment regimen using progressive rehabilitation and physical therapy.